COVID 19 Update
Thank you for visiting our website for additional information regarding COVID-19 and our office procedures. We follow all CDC guidelines for sanitation, social distancing, etc. We are committed to providing the safest environment possible while you are in our care
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
1. New office hours are Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday and select Saturdays at each location.
2. Our office doors are locked to help manage patient flow. We ask that you remain in your vehicle until our team alerts you that your exam room is available. Our team members are ready to assist you by calling our main number at 210-691-4733 option 1 for Hausman, option 2 for Potranco, and option 3 for Somerset.
3. If you need to pick up glasses or contact lenses, we will walk them out to your vehicle. Call our main number when you arrive. 210-691-4733 option 1 for Hausman, option 2 for Potranco, and option 3 for Somerset
4. We have a COVID questionnaire and waiver for all scheduled patients, guardians/helpers, and those visiting our optical to complete before you enter the office. Your temperature will also be taken upon entering the office. Any person with a temperature above 99.9 will be asked to reschedule.
5. Only scheduled patients may enter the office. A minor child who is scheduled for an appointment may be accompanied by ONE parent or guardian. Scheduled adults should not bring any children to the appointment. Any adults requiring assistance with their medical appointment may be accompanied by one helper/assistant.
6. Our optical is open, and we are ready to help pick out your new eyewear! We have transitioned to scheduled optical appointments for glasses purchases. This allows our opticians to spend dedicated time with you and make sure we understand all your eyewear needs. Give our office a call to reserve your appointment at 210-691-4733 option 1 for Hausman, optician 2 for Potranco, and option 3 for Somerset.
7. We know that our patients love walking around our optical. To keep everything sanitized properly, we have a “selection basket” to place frames in. We ask that anything you touch go in the basket even if you decide you do not like it. It will allow us to sanitize all frames properly before going back on display.
8. We are happy to adjust your glasses, replace screws, etc. for you. Please call our main number when you arrive. 210-691-4733 option 1 for Hausman, option 2 for Potranco, and option 3 for Somerset. We will assist you curbside.
Thank you for your continued support & patronage!
Be WELL, Stay WELL, and Keep our COMMUNITY HEALTHY!