Caring For You
KEEPING our COMMUNITY HEALTHY
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we are taking precautions as recommended by the CDC-Centers for Disease Control. Our top priority is taking care of our family, patients, and team members. We are doing our best to keep you safe & keep access to vision care available during this time. We understand the situation will be continuously evolving, and we will make necessary updates as the situation requires.
For your convenience, we have created a dedicated email email@example.com for you to send requests for contact lenses orders, medications refills, or any other concern related to your care. We’ve outlined our newly implemented procedures below so that you know what to expect when you arrive at our offices.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
* All patient/visitors to our office will be sent to a hand disinfection and temperature check area. Anyone with a temperature greater than 99.9 will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
* Additional cleaning for all "patient touch points" (door handles, counter tops, and other high-touch surfaces).
* Our management team is reinforcing our company's illness policies so that all potentially sick employees stay home.
* The entire office is being sanitized multiple times throughout the day. All instruments are sanitized before and after each patient encounter (standard operating procedure).
* Glasses will be sanitized before and after patient handling OUR PATIENT REQUEST: